Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Daily Fantasy Forecast 8-27


The Daily Fantasy Forecast 8/27

posted by Marcus Hall
(Editor’s Note: Try our FanDuel Cheat Sheet with picks, sample lineups, and tons of sortable matchup stats)


Pitchers
Julio Teheran - I have a slight disclaimer with picking Teheran, this Braves offense is kind of unreliable. He may not get the run support needed, I think they’ll get it done against the Mets though.
Doug Fister - Fister’s in a good spot against the Phillies tonight.  I think you can pencil him in for a quality start.
Clayton Kershaw - Because I feel like I’m obligated to tell you that the best pitcher in the game is throwing tonight. Against Arizona. If you can afford him, grab him.
Hitters
Wilson Ramos - Ramos is 6-for-11 against Kyle Kendrick lifetime.
Freddie Freeman - I’m putting my faith in this Atlanta offense tonight. I’ll take Freeman who’s 6-for-11 lifetime against Zack Wheeler.

No comments:

Post a Comment