Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Fake Baseball presents: The Daily Fantasy Forecast 8-12


The Daily Fantasy Forecast 8/12

posted by Marcus Hall
(Editor’s Note: Try our FanDuel Cheat Sheet with picks, sample lineups, and tons of sortable matchup stats)


Welcome to Tuesday’s Daily Fantasy Forecast. Hopefully you readers listened to my putting your eggs in King Felix’s basket advice, as well as the Zunino advice. Not the Verlander advice. My bad. Even though I’m a White Sox fan, it’s a bit depressing to wonder if we’re ever going to see dominant Verlander again.
Pitchers
Chris Sale - The top option today if you ask me and I don’t think it’s debatable. He’s the better of the 2 pitchers going tonight, the Giants are near the bottom of the league against LHP and Sale’s been a stud this year. Even with his price tag, I think you have to find a way to make it work.
C.J. Wilson - I think tonight’s the night that C.J. gets back on track. I love this matchup for him tonight against the Phillies at home.
Doug Fister - Last time out against the Mets, Fister threw 7.1 scoreless. He should have no problem putting up something close to that again.
Hitters
Yan Gomes - Gomes is having a surprisingly solid season (check out that alliteration!) and he gets flyball pitcher Josh Collementer.
Anthony Rizzo - Let’s look at the numbers for Mr. Anthony Rizzo real quick. .918 OPS at Wrigley. .421 with 4 homers, 9 RBI and a 1.581 OPS against tonight’s Brewers starter Wily Peralta. If you couldn’t tell, I’m a big fan of this matchup.
***TO READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE CLICK HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment